Comprehensive Family Law Services By A Respected Law Firm
At my law office in Anchorage, I offer a full-service family law practice for clients throughout Alaska. I am committed to providing my clients with the highest caliber of legal representation and highly personalized service they require.
I am committed to providing compassionate advocacy, to restoring peace to my clients’ lives and to preserving family relationships.
Family Law Services
Call me at 800-481-7140 to schedule a consultation to discuss any of the following:
- I can walk you through the process of obtaining a divorce and dividing marital property. While this can be achieved through litigation, I encourage my clients to resolve issues out of court through collaborative law or mediation. The collaborative approach is a method for reaching a divorce decree in an amicable and respectful manner. In mediation, a neutral third party such as me — I am a trained mediator — can facilitate a successful divorce agreement between you and the other party.
- Adoption is a wonderful way to bring a child into your life. I handle many types of adoption, including third-party adoptions, infant placement, intrafamily adoptions, stepparent adoptions and foster parent adoptions.
- Family formation can be accomplished through a variety of means, including the use of artificial reproductive technology. I can help you navigate the law surrounding these innovative methods of welcoming a new member into your family.
- As a parent, where your children live and how often you see them are important components of the divorce decree. The amount of child support you will pay or the amount of support you will receive on behalf of your children is also an important element. I can protect your parental rights and safeguard the best interests of the children as child custody, visitation and child support are determined.
- When circumstances change after a divorce is finalized, it may be necessary to seek a modification to an existing court order. I handle modifications involving child custody, visitation, child support and spousal support.
- People who have children from a previous marriage, people who have significant property and assets and others with special circumstances can benefit from establishing a prenuptial agreement.
- Legal separation is an option that some married couples consider for financial or personal reasons. Talk to me if legal separation is something you are considering.
- Grandparents turn to my law firm for help with issues involving visitation, custody and guardianship of their grandchildren.
- Domestic violence can affect people in many ways — from victims, alleged abusers and children caught in the middle. I handle restraining orders, child custody issues and other items that must be addressed due to the presence of or allegations of domestic violence.
- The drafting and review of domestic partnership agreements
- Guardianship issues and disputes
Contact An Anchorage Family Law And Divorce Attorney
If you need to speak with a lawyer about a family law matter, I encourage you to contact me to schedule a confidential consultation. For assistance, call 800-481-7140 or contact me by email.